One to One Tuition
Whether you're a bushcraft enthusiast or a Forest School Leader, if you'd like some private tuition to level up your skills enquire about spending some one to one time with us at Howl.
All the skills we cover will be tailored to your needs to maximize the value of your time with us.
Whether you're new to bushcraft or experienced forest school leader, if you'd like some friendly one to one tuition to improve your skills let me know what you're interested in and I'll arrange a private day of training just for you. I've access to sites in Wakefield and Sheffield, as well as the Peak District or if you'd like to arrange some training at your own location I can come to you. I can even arrange a day for you and some friends/ colleagues if you'd prefer, just drop me a message I'll get back to you obligation free.
• Dates: Run throughout the year by request only.
•This course is tailored to your requirements, and we can discuss everything prior to booking
•£60 for half a day, 9am-1.30pm or 1.30pm-6pm or £120 for a full day
•All specialist equipment is provided
•Longer stays available on request
•Enquire via email using the message icon at the top of the page
- I had a great day with Jamie Dakota from Howl Bushcraft learning how to erect a Tarp and Hammock and carve a spoon. Jamie was very professional in the way he delivered the course. I found it easy to learn from Jamie and felt very comfortable in the way he explained things to me, I soon picked it up! He was very patient and took time to make sure I had understood what he was teaching. The course was awesome, an experience to remember and I booked to go on another course with Jamie, a walk through woodland at night time which was really exciting and I learnt loads again. I will always go back to Howl Bushcraft because I have been with other very well known bushcraft training schools and they didn’t have the same quality of training I received with Howl Bushcraft. I will always go back to Jamie for a course on Bushcraft because from my experience I have found him very professional and he has a real wealth of knowledge on the subject.
Kind regards Phil.
- Had another brilliant day with Jamie Dakota of Howl Bushcraft. And am so pleased that I actually managed to come away with something resembling an actual spoon! At every session I grow in confidence, learn a bit more, get a bit better & Jamie is kind, patient, positive, knowledgeable & gives me small tips that make a big difference.
- Great experience with a great instructor. Come away knowing the correct way to go about bushcraft and leaving no trace. Highly Recommended.
- What a fantastic bloke incredible knowledge perfect environment to learn and enjoy your experience can't recommend this guy and the courses enough thanks jamie
- Had a brilliant day cooking. Loved the Mozambique flat bread. In fact everything was great. I can't wait to try some of the new ways of cooking outdoors. Such an eye opener!! Your knowledge on the history of cooking and flours is astounding- I was extremely impressed. Thank you again!! Looking forward to the utensil day now."
Sarah Parker March 2017